How to sign up for a Rapport Pet Portal for your pets?
Click on the “My Pet’s Health Record” icon. This is always on the right side of each page of our website. If you are a current client, you have a private, secure Pet Portal waiting for you and only need to provide some basic information that helps match you with your Pet Portal, then create a password. Use the email you provided us.
You may also link to the Pet Portal sign-in page here. What can you do with your Rapport Pet Portal?
You can see your pet’s information all from one source and connect with the clinic in new ways.
- Make a new appointment
- See when your next appointment is scheduled
- Vaccine Due Dates
- Medical History
- Request prescription refills
- Request prescription food refills
- Print out proof of vaccination (not a legal version as it is not signed by a doctor)
- Print out proof of spay or neuter (not a legal version as it is not signed by a doctor)
- Oakview Veterinary Medical Center Contact Information is at your fingertips anytime
- A handy phone app that works with any smartphone
- download from your pet portal
- More communication options that you can customize to reflect your preferences
- Reminders, both vaccines, and appointments
- Special clinic updates, occasional education mailings, special events
- General contact when your pet is in the clinic and after they’ve been seen.
- Text Messages
- General contact when your pet is in the clinic and after they’ve been seen
- Automated voice mails for appointment reminders or updates when your pet is in clinic, or after they’ve been seen. (we will not use this a lot, we prefer to chat with you directly but there may be times when this gets used)