Rapport Pet Portal
How to sign up for a Rapport Pet Portal for your pets?
Click on the "My Pet's Health Record" icon. This is always on the right side of each page of our website. If you are a current client, you have a private, secure Pet Portal waiting for you and only need to provide some basic information that helps match you with your Pet Portal, then create a password. Use the email you provided us.
You may also link to the Pet Portal sign in page here.
What can you do with your Rapport Pet Portal?
You can see your pet's information all from one source and connect with the clinic in new ways.
- Make a new appointment
- See when your next appointment is scheduled
- Vaccine Due Dates
- Medical History
- Request prescription refills
- Request prescription food refills
- Print out proof of vaccination (not a legal version as it is not signed by a doctor)
- Print out proof of spay or neuter (not a legal version as it is not signed by a doctor)
- Oakview Veterinary Medical Center Contact Information is at your fingertips anytime
- Handy phone app that works with any smart phone
- download from your pet portal
- More communication options that you can customize to reflect your preferences
- Reminders, both vaccines and appointments
- Special clinic updates, occasional education mailings, special events
- General contact when your pet is in clinic and after they've been seen.
- Text Messages
- General contact when your pet is in clinic and after they've been seen
- Automated voice mails for appointment reminders or updates when your pet is in clinic, or after they've been seen.(we will not use this a lot, we prefer to chat with you directly but there may be times when this gets used)